1. People who speak with a super complicated dialect. I never thought you were stupid, and you don’t need to prove anything to me. NO ONE talks like that. It’s pointless.
2. People who purposly act stupid & childish cuz they think its cute. Seriously, you’re a teenager, not a preschooler. It’s not cute. It’s just stupid.
3. Super Christian People Okay, I don’t go to church every sunday. I think gay people are awesome. I have done some things that were wrong. I still love Jesus. So please stop making me feel like a bad person. If I go to hell for being me… oh well.
4. People who constantly make negative comments Yea, there are a bunch of bad stuff in this world, but there are so many good things that we have. If you have a tumblr & you’re sitting under a roof reading this, that means you have a lot more than others. Negativity will lead to a really negative life…
Mom, I don't do drugs, I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't party, I don't stay out til 3 am on a weekday. I don't skip class, but I don't make you proud either. You're always nagging at me because I'm not focused, because I'm chatting to a friend while completing my homework. I'm not fucking perfect, there's kids worse than me, why can't you see that? I'm never mad at you, I'm just mad at myself for displeasing you. I'm sorry.
1) I really suck at talking to people. I have a super high pitched voice. Sometimes I talk way too much. Other times, If I say “hi” to somebody, and they don’t reply, I most likely wont ever try again.
2) I’m extremely insecure. I hate a lot of things about myself.
3) I hate keeping things in. If I have a friend to talk to, I’ll just blurt out all my feelings.
4) Sometimes, I hate having a twin. I think it would be better if we were in different grades or schools. It takes out the whole point of “individuality” & I hate constantly being compared to her. Yea, I’m the dumber, louder, twin. Whatevr…
5) I’m a HERBIVORE! haha, seriously, i dont eat meat (not religious, the rest of my family eats meat)
6) I love everything cute!
7) I want a career in the Arts. I just never like to say it.
8) I think the greatest things in the world are: NeverShoutNever, DDR, Micheal Cera, Vegetarian Sushi, iPods, Nail Polish, & Tumblr ♥
9) I’ve never enjoyed reading, but I already read 2 books (for leisure) this summer, and I wanna read more. :)
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
person #1: okay, i’m gunna start with you because i think you have affected my life the most. i’m so sick and tired of your insults. you know all the things that hurt me the most and use them against me. you just think its funny, but your the only person laughing. i’ve spent way too many of my tears on you. i know you care, but you’re really hurting me. before i wished i could spend more time with you, and now, i wish you would just leave me alone for a while.
person #2: i really owe you an apology. i used to be ashamed to know you. now, i know i was just being a real bitch. your sarcastic comments seemed really mean at first, but now i know you were just joking around. you trust me, and i just let people talk shit about you. i promise that i will never ever EVER let that happen again. you are an amazing friend. i’m really glad i got to know you better.
person #3: i know you may not think of me the same way, but you really are my best friend. i cant even remember the last friend i had who i can trust so much. i can tell you everything in my mind, from the stupidest to the nerdiest things, but you’ll never think badly of me. i think it’s kinda because you can open up to me too. i don’t think anyone has ever trusted me so much. we’ve had countless conversations about your love for Disney and my love for Never Shout Never, yet they never get old. ;P i havent talked to you in so long, but i know, next time we start, we may go on for hours.
person #4: i really used to think of you as my best friend. i always opened up to you and told you about everything, but i guess you didnt feel the same way. you’re super nice, and an amazing person, but i hate how you always keep your feelings bottled up. i know you feel like there’s no point in telling others about your problems, but i guess it made me feel like you didnt trust me enough. i guess i’m trying to say, it’s sometimes easier to worry with others than to worry alone, and I wish you knew, I’ll always be there to worry with you.
person #5: we used to be really good friends in 8th grade, but you barley talked to me in 9th grade. you’re super funny & you have the best taste in music! haha, you’re my only friend who likes music as much as me. ;P we had lots of “emo” moments and silly ones too. i wonder why u dont talk to me at school anymore. did i do something wrong? i’m really sorry if i did, and i hope we could be friends like we were in 8th grade again!
person #6: ughh. i hate how you can make every person you talk to feel so special. you’re really nice and all, and you never did anything wrong to me, but i seriously don’t think i can handle your personality. i liked you for a while, but right now, i just wanna forget about your existence.
person #7: you’re a really cool person, and i really think we could be good friends, but i have no idea how to talk to you. the last time i tried to say “hi” to you at school, you didn’t respond. i guess you didnt hear me, but i still don’t wanna try again.
person #8: you’re a really cool cousin, but we don’t need to talk every single time i log onto facebook. please, just stop.
person #9: i know we argue and make fun of each other a lot, but ily ♥ you’re the person who’s there for me when no one else is around. i know you give up a lot for me, and i really really do appreciate it, even though i may not say it. haha, i owe you.
person #10: so, i’ve never met you and i’m pretty sure that you’ll never read this. you don’t have any idea that i exist, but you really changed my perspective of this world. you helped me take initiative and become much more caring & less ignorant. a year ago i loved meat, now, because of you, i’m a full fledged vegetarian. hopefully, i’ll even be a vegan one day. i really really hope that i get to meet you one day. i really think you’re the most amazing person in this world.